Angular Training Institutes in Hyderabad
Angular is a TypeScript-based open-source web application framework led by the Angular Team at Google and by a community of individuals and corporations. Angular is a complete rewrite from the same team that built AngularJS.
AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps. It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML's syntax to express your application's components clearly and succinctly. AngularJS's data binding and dependency injection eliminate much of the code you would otherwise have to write. And it all happens within the browser, making it an ideal partner with any server technology.
AngularJS is what HTML would have been, had it been designed for applications. HTML is a great declarative language for static documents. It does not contain much in the way of creating applications, and as a result building web applications is an exercise in what do I have to do to trick the browser into doing what I want?
To serve the industries by providing trained human resources in the above areas.
+91 (915) 4414-167
The search for eternal youth has to be a human imagination since times accident the search for eternal .
Angular JS Course Content
- Introduction To Client Side Scripting Languages
- Introduction to AngularJS and Its History
- Why should we use AngularJS?
- Properties, Methods
- Binding controllers with views
- Controller hierarchy
- Sharing data between controllers
- Auto bootstrap
- Custom bootstrap
- Binding Model Objects
- Model Objects Visibility
- Difference between $scope & $rootScope
- Using $emit and $broadcast
- JSON advantages
- Using JSON in Angularjs
- Use of $watch, $digest & $apply
- What is Dependency Injection?
- Implicit DI
- Inline Array Annotated DI
- $inject Array Annotated DI
- AngularJs Expressions, AngularJS Numbers
- AngularJS Strings, AngularJS Arrays
- AngularJS Objects
- Power of directives
- Working with built in directives
- ng-app, ng-init
- ng-model, ng-repeat
- ng-class, ng-template
- Working with custom directives
- Adding Filters to Expressions, Directives
- Working with built in filters
- Creating custom filters
- Controllers Pollute the Global Namespace
- AngularJS Application Files
- AngularJS $http
- Constants and Values, Factories
- Services, Providers
- What is SPA?
- How to work with SPA in angular
- Working with routes
- Static & dynamic routing
- Overview of REST API
- Use of angular resource module
- Overview of transitions
- Use of angular animate module
- ui boostrap
- Overview of Nodejs
- installation of karma and jasmin
- working with karma and jasmin