Python scripting course in Hyderabad
Python has been one of the premier, flexible and powerful open-source language that is easy to learn, easy to use, and has powerful libraries for data manipulation and analysis.
Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with dynamic semantics. Its high-level built in data structures, combined with dynamic typing and dynamic binding, make it very attractive for Rapid Application Development, as well as for use as a scripting or glue language to connect existing components together. Python's simple, easy to learn syntax emphasizes readability and therefore reduces the cost of program maintenance. Python supports modules and packages, which encourages program modularity and code reuse. The Python interpreter and the extensive standard library are available in source or binary form without charge for all major platforms and can be freely distributed.
To serve the industries by providing trained human resources in the above areas.
+91 (915) 4414-167
The search for eternal youth has to be a human imagination since times accident the search for eternal .
Programmers fall in love with Python because of the increased productivity it provides. Since there is no compilation step, the edit-test-debug cycle is incredibly fast. Debugging Python programs is easy: a bug or bad input will never cause a segmentation fault. Instead, when the interpreter discovers an error, it raises an exception. The debugger is written in Python itself, testifying to Python’s introspective power. The fast edit-test-debug cycle makes this simple approach very effective.
Why is Python so popular nowadays?
- It is easy to learn.
- It is open source
- It is very readable
- It is being accepted in newer domains like Machine Learning, Deep Learning etc. very easily.
There are many advantages of learning Python:
- Easy to learn
- Availability of libraries whether to create machine learning models and robust APIs.
- Easy deployment
- Compatibility with Big Data frameworks and architectures
- Deep Learning libraries
- High-Level Language – The code you write is human readable
Who can attend this session?
- This course is designed for students who wish to become developers
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- If you want to become proficient at Python games and graphics development, then this course is for you!
What are the Pre-Requisites?
To be frank there are no prerequisites to learn python but if you have basic knowledge of any programming then you can grasp python even faster.
Since you are a beginner you need a trainer to instruct you in the right way, to clarify doubts. Even though you do not have any knowledge about python you can right away start the training.
Why Learn Python?
The software development companies prefer Python language because of its versatile features and fewer programming codes. Nearly 14% of the programmers use it on the operating systems like UNIX, Linux, Windows and Mac OS. The programmers of big companies use Python as it has created a mark for itself in the software development with characteristic features like-
Benefits of Python:
The diverse application of the Python language is a result of the combination of features which give this language an edge over others. Some of the benefits of programming in Python include:
Presence of Third Party Modules:
The Python Package Index contains numerous third-party modules that make Python capable of interacting with most of the other languages and platforms.
Extensive Support Libraries:
Python provides a large standard library which includes areas like internet protocols, string operations, web services tools and operating system interfaces. Many high use programming tasks have already been scripted into the standard library which reduces length of code to be written significantly.
Open Source and Community Development:
Python language is developed under an OSI-approved open source license, which makes it free to use and distribute, including for commercial purposes.
Learning Ease and Support Available:
Python offers excellent readability and uncluttered simple-to-learn syntax which helps beginners to utilize this programming language. The code style guidelines, PEP 8, provide a set of rules to facilitate the formatting of code. Additionally, the wide base of users and active developers has resulted in a rich internet resource bank to encourage development and the continued adoption of the language.
User-friendly Data Structures:
Python has built-in list and dictionary data structures which can be used to construct fast runtime data structures. Further, Python also provides the option of dynamic high-level data typing which reduces the length of support code that is needed.
Productivity and Speed:
Python has clean object-oriented design, provides enhanced process control capabilities, and possesses strong integration and text processing capabilities and its own unit testing framework, all of which contribute to the increase in its speed and productivity. Python is considered a viable option for building complex multi-protocol network applications.
What will you acquire from this course?
- Upon completion of both classroom and Online Training, aspirants will acquire both practical and theoretical knowledge as per current IT Industry.
- Acquires skills in basic concepts – Introduction to UI Automation
- Leverages skills in converting a user story into feature file
- Acquires how to create scenarios with different ways of sending data into test Passing Data Inside a workflow
- Acquires knowledge in integrating cucumber with selenium using testng and java as programming language
- Acquire Knowledge on Testing and Page object Model
- Developing the framework with your own hands from the scratch getting guidance fro, our industry experts
- Mastering in Debugging the workflow
- Enhances skills using devops tools like Jenkins-Git-Maven
End of the course what will learn?
- Understand the basic as well as core concepts of Python programming language
- Design, create, develop, and code Python games
- Implement functions and call built-in Python functions
- Implement basic Python structures such as if statements, loops, and functions
- Acquire enhanced skills with Python graphics
- Read and write external data files using Python
- Debug an entire program and handle errors in Python
Course Duration: 45 days (1 hr per days)
- Course Introduction
- Course Curriculum overview
- Python 2 versus Python
- Command Line Basics
- Installing Python
- Running Python Code
- Getting the Notebooks and the Course material
- Git and GitHub overview(optional)
- Introduction to Python Data Types
- Coding Exercise 1: Numbers: Simple Arithmetic
- Numbers – FAQ
- Variable Assignments
- Introduction to Strings
- Coding Exercise 2: Quick Print Check
- Indexing and Slicing with Strings
- Coding Exercise 3: String Indexing
- Coding Exercise 4: String Slicing
- String Properties and Methods
- Strings -FAQ • Print Formatting with Strings
- Print Formatting FAQs
- Coding Exercise 5: Print Formatting
- Lists in Python • Coding Exercise 6: Lists
- Lists – FAQ
- Dictionaries in Python
- Coding Exercise 7: Dictionaries
- Dictionaries – FAQ
- Dictionaries Quiz
- Tuples with Python
- Sets in Python
- Coding Exercise 8: Sets
- Booleans in Python
- I/O with Basic Files in Python
- Coding Exercise 9: File I/O
- Resources for More Basic Practice
- Python Objects and Data Structures Assessment Test overview
- Python Objects and Data Structures Assessment Test solutions
- Comparison Operators in Python
- Chaining Comparison Operators in Python with Logical Operators
- If Elif and Else Statements in Python
- For Loops in Python
- While Loops in Python
- Useful Operators in Python
- List Comprehensions in Python
- Python Statements Test Overview
- Python Statements Test Solutions
- Methods and the Python Documentation
- Functions in Python
- Overview of Quick Function Exercises #1-10
- Coding Exercise 10: Functions #1: print Hello World
- Coding Exercise 11: Functions #2: print Hello Name
- Coding Exercise 12: Functions #3 – simple Boolean
- Coding Exercise 13: Functions #4 – using Booleans
- Coding Exercise 14: Functions #5: simple math
- Coding Exercise 15: Functions #6: is even
- Coding Exercise 16: Functions #7: is greater
- *args and **kwargs in Python
- Coding Exercise 17: Functions #8: *args
- Coding Exercise 18: Functions #9: pick evens
- Coding Exercise 19: Functions #10: skyline
- Function Practice Exercises – Overview
- Function Practice Exercises – Solutions
- Function Practice – Solutions Level One
- Function Practice – Solutions Level Two
- Function Exercise Solutions – Challenge Problem
- Lambda Expressions, Map, and Filter Functions
- Nested Statements and Scope
- Functions and Methods – Homework Assignment
- Hints and Tips for Functions and Methods Assignment
- Functions and Methods Homework – Solutions
- Slight error on multiply question, Check Notebook for correct Solution
- First Python Milestone Project Overview
- Milestone Project Help
- Solution Overview for Mile Stone Project 1
- Advanced Project Solution Overview
- Object Oriented Programming – Introduction
- Object Oriented Programming – Attributes and Class Keyword
- Object Oriented Programming – Class Object Attributes and Methods
- Object Oriented Programming – Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Object Oriented Programming – Special (Magic/Dunder) Methods
- Object Oriented Programming – Homework
- Object Oriented Programming – Homework Solutions
- Object Oriented Programming – Challenge Overview
- Object Oriented Programming – Challenge Solution
- Pip Install and PyPi
- Modules and Packages
- __name__ and “__main__”
- Errors and Exception Handling
- Errors and Exceptions Homework
- Errors and Exception Homework – Solutions
- Pylint Overview
- Running tests with the Unit test Library
- Decorators with Python Overview
- Decorators Homework
- Generators with Python
- Generators Homework Overview
- Generators Homework Solutions
- Collections Module – counter
- Collections Module – default Dict
- Collections Module – Ordered Dict
- Collections Module – named tuple
- Date time
- Python Debugger – pdb
- Timing your code – timeit
- Regular Expressions -re
- String IO
- Advanced Python Modules FAQ
- Advanced Numbers
- Advanced String
- Advanced Sets
- Advanced Dictionaries
- Advanced Lists
- Advanced Python Objects Assessment Test
- Advanced Python Objects Test – Solution